Rift Valley Wildlife Clinics is a federal 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to helping people, saving animals and protecting wildlife by providing education, conservation efforts and veterinary care.
100% of your donation will be used honorably for our cause.
Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Thank you for your support!
Donation by Credit Card and PayPal
All donations are greatly appreciated. Recurring monthly donations, in even small amounts are extremely helpful.
Make a donation in honor or memory of someone.
Please contact us with the following details:
Is this donation in memory of someone?
Name of the person to be honored.
Send an acknowledgment letter?
Would you like your donation to remain anonymous?
Donation by Check
Send your check payable to “Rift Valley Wildlife Clinics”.
Rift Valley Wildlife Clinics
333 Great Neck Rd.
Great Neck, NY 11021, USA
Please email us at email@example.com for secure wiring instructions.
What can your donation do for the people and animals in our projects?
• Educate adults and children in responsible animal care
• Prevent diseases such as rabies in both humans and people
• Provide critical emergency care for small wildlife and wild birds
• Provide veterinary care and support for people and animals in most need
• Provide vaccines for dogs, cats, and other domestic animals
• Support our Kenyan and Tanzanian and Malawian veterinarians
• Cover the production of educational materials for our school programs
A copy of RVWC's latest financial report can be obtained by contacting RVWC or writing to: New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau 120 Broadway New York, NY 10271. RVWC relies on generous contributions from donors. Thank you for your donation.
RVWC is d/b/a Rift Valley Animal Clinics (RVAC)